We have a model that fits your needs
Our damage-free EO tabletop sterilizers have been preferred by veterinary practices around the world for over 40 years to reprocess their most delicate instruments.
High efficiency EO sterilization
Protect your Patients
Unlike high level disinfection (HLD), EO’s impeccable track record proves that it gets the job done again and again. Even the FDA recommends its use for critical applications.
In most HLD methods, sterilization is compromised as soon as the item leaves the disinfecting medium. Our exclusive EO-FCT system allows your instruments to stay sterile as long as needed — thanks to a protective sterile barrier.
Protect your Instruments
Over 50% of all medical devices are sterilized with EO because of its compatibility with electronics, fiber optics, lenses, paper, rubber, all polymers, metal, glass and much more.
Protect your expensive instruments with the gentleness of a tabletop EO sterilizer.
Ethylene Oxide Flexible Chamber Technology: The reliability of EO using under 17.6 g / cycle
Our exclusive high efficiency Ethylene Oxide Flexible Chamber Technology system ensures that true 12 LOG sterilization is reached using under 17.6 grams per cycle. This is why thousands of veterinarian practices around the world use our EO-FCT gas sterilizers as their preferred method to sterilize sensitive instruments:
- Proven reliability of 100% ethylene oxide (EO).
- Low temperature sterilization
- Unmatched gentleness because EO-FCT uses no steam, pressure, or abrasive chemicals that damage your expensive instruments.
- Large capacity cabinets.
- Fast sterilization. Starting at 3.5 hours per cycle, EO has never been this fast before.
- Compatible with most materials: electronics, paper, rubber and plastic, and thousands of other money-saving applications.